Attorney Kim Brohan graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law and Quinnipiac University School of Business with a joint JD/MBA degree. Kim also holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Quinnipiac University.
Prior to joining McLean Ravensworth, LLC, Kim worked as an in-house compliance counsel for Total Mortgage Services, LLC. Kim gained extensive experience at Total Mortgage in not only the mortgage and real estate industry but also experience in an array of other business transactions. While attending the JD/MBA program at Quinnipiac, Kim served as a law clerk for Doctors Associates, Inc., the parent company of Subway Restaurants in the company's international legal department. While at Subway, Kim gained experience in business and international contracts, as well as new business development and other corporate governance.
Attorney Brohan's education and practical work experience has given her the tools needed to excel in real estate transactions, business transactions, as well as other areas of the law.
Current Employment Position
- Total Mortgage Services, LLC, In-house compliance counsel
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- Quinnipiac University School of Business
- Quinnipiac University
- Major: Finance
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business & Corporate Transactions
- Wills, Trust & Estate Transactions