Experienced General Practice Lawyers
At McLean Law PLLC, we provide a range of legal services across several practice areas for both businesses and individuals. Our firm is built on professional relationships that often carry over from business-based representation to estate planning and personal real estate matters. We pride ourselves on delivering effective representation at an affordable price for a broad range of legal matters.
Legal Services For Real Estate Matters
Our attorneys here at McLean Law have significant experience working in the commercial mortgage banking industry. We have an insider’s perspective on how mortgage companies operate and the legal machinations of the real estate industry. From financing issues and drafting documents to dealing with contract and tenant disputes, we can provide assistance with all of your real estate needs.
Our services include:
- Residential and Commercial Closings for Sales and Purchase Transactions
- Residential and Commercial Closings for Mortgage Refinancing
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiations of Residential and Commercial Real Estate Contracts
- Drafting Reviewing and Negotiations of Residential and Commercial Lease Agreements
- Review and Negotiate Residential and Commercial Lease agreements
- Drafting and Reviewing of Condominium declarations and by-laws
From financing issues and drafting documents to dealing with contract and tenant disputes, we can provide assistance with all of your real estate needs.
Legal Services for Business Matters
We represent businesses of all sizes in Connecticut and beyond. Our attorneys put their extensive experience to work assisting clients in the following areas:
- Business formation and type counseling
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Nondisclosure and noncompete agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Trademark and trade name transactions
- Business governance
- Corporate, LLP, and LLC organization formation
- Operating agreements
- Joint venture contracts
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiations of Employee Manuals
- Help Businesses Draft compliant Global Data Privacy Policies
- Advise/counsel businesses on Global Data Privacy and protection requirements
- Other Commercial transactions
When you retain our services, we immerse ourselves in your business and your industry. Our goal is to become not just your legal representatives, but your trusted partner.
Helping Clients With Wills, Trusts And Other Estate Planning Needs
Preparing for the future can be a daunting task. At McLean Law, we seek to ensure that your future is secure so that you can enjoy the here and now. We offer a range of estate planning services, including:
- Estate planning consultations
- Wills and testamentary trusts
- Living trusts
- Revocable and nonrevocable trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Asset protection trusts
- Power of attorney
- Health care directives
It’s never too early to start planning for the future of your family. We offer a free initial consultation to review your situation and look at the options that make the most sense for you.
Legal Services for Non-Profit Organizations
We help nonprofit organizations on the following:
- Nonprofit 501(c) formation and governance
- Draft, Review, and Negotiate Nonprofit Bylaws
- Draft and/or Review Nonprofit Constitution
Discounted Prepaid Legal Subscription Services to Businesses and Nonprofit Organizations
We also offer discounted legal services to businesses and nonprofit organizations on a prepaid subscription basis. These prepaid plans allow you to pay one annual fee to have access to certain legal services continually throughout the year at huge discount.
Contact McLean Law PLLC For a Free Consultation
To discuss your legal needs, schedule a free initial consultation by calling 475-299-9323 or filling out our online contact form.